- FREE Steel profile roof value of Euro2100
- FREE 100mm floor insulation
- FREE Breathable Membrane
- FREE 18mm x 110mm T&G floor boards
- FREE 19mm x 140mm T&G roof boards
- FREE uPVC windows & doors double glazed with 5 point locking system
3 bed Loghouse 7m x 12.5m 87.5m2 (22.96ft x 41ft) BUILT
€49,400.00 Inc 13.5% VAT
Outside dimensions: 7m x 12.5 m
Log thickness: 45mm/70mm/90mm
Wall height: 2.24m
Ridge height: 3.3 mm
Roof boards: 18 mm
Roof overhang: 1500mmd
Roof pitch: 21.13°
Floor area: 87 m2
Terrace size aprox. 10.5m2
UPVC doors 1 x 1600 x 2000 mm
UPVC windows x6
Pine internal doors x4
Please see our door and window measurements. All our doors and windows are high quality double glazed with 5 point locking system, FREE maintenance.
PVC Premium Double glazed doors 1400mm x 2000mm have 24mm Argon gas filled toughened safety glazing, thick frame 70mm & 5 point locking mechanisms.
PVC Premium Windows 2pc 1100mm x 1100mm has 24mm Argon gas filled toughened safety glazing, thick frame & premium locking mechanisms.
PVC Premium Windows 1pc 580mm x 580mm has 24mm Argon gas filled toughened safety glazing, thick frame & premium locking mechanisms.
With our new window & front door system, you can breathe easy, by combining safety with design, noise protection, weather resistance, and burglary protection!
- PVC front doors are almost completely maintenance-free and have an average service life of 30 years.
- The latest technology provides outstanding insulation, sound insulation and burglary protection.
- Efficiency and simple recycling help to protect our environment.
- Investing in a uPVC front door pays off.
- The plastic material is resistant to weather, emissions and cleaning agents.
- Thanks to the durability of plastic, your front door, windows – and as a result your building – will not lose their value, not even over the long term.
WE DONT OFFER CHEAPER OPTION PINE DOORS AND WINDOWS WHAT USSES OUR COMPETITORS. PINE WINDOWS& DOORS TEND TO TURN AND TWIST AND HAVE TO BE ADJUSTED AND REPAINTED REGULARLY!!!